I can feel that for this particular month itself, so many changes would start to take place. From losing a steady set of hands that I've counted on for the past few years to finally getting myself into my last year of medical school, things are shifting far more faster than I could imagine. Yet how have I adapted myself to them, remains to be unseen.
I admit that I don't adapt easily to changes.
In fact, I'm scared of them. So many things to get used to within a limited amount of time that you seem to be pressured to ensure that you don't mess up your situation and yourself up in the process. But there's also the unprecedented beauty that a new challenge can bring yourself to realize - that you are able to undertake whatever obstacle that comes creeping or running through your way, even when it makes you feel like a complete shit halfway through it.
And that's life.
No matter how much you wish time would start to slow down or at least stop, the world wouldn't heed to your wishful thinking and it would then still keep on moving and moving and moving and within a wink of an eye, five years have finally went on by and thing will be different, people will be different, you will be different and once again, that's life.
I admit that I don't adapt easily to changes.
In fact, I'm scared of them. So many things to get used to within a limited amount of time that you seem to be pressured to ensure that you don't mess up your situation and yourself up in the process. But there's also the unprecedented beauty that a new challenge can bring yourself to realize - that you are able to undertake whatever obstacle that comes creeping or running through your way, even when it makes you feel like a complete shit halfway through it.
And that's life.
No matter how much you wish time would start to slow down or at least stop, the world wouldn't heed to your wishful thinking and it would then still keep on moving and moving and moving and within a wink of an eye, five years have finally went on by and thing will be different, people will be different, you will be different and once again, that's life.
No comments:
Post a Comment