I'm back home in the very same living room I was in over 6 months ago. It feels surprisingly surreal that it was just yesterday, I left that country that will still bind to me for the next few years to come. Yes, those thoughts did give me a chilling sensation but I wonder who wouldn't have such tingling sensation when any of them might have been in the same shoes as I.
I now am very much tired but apparently, I can't catch any Z's since I'll be celebrating my brother's birthday somewhere's tonight. And since I don't want to mess up my own sleeping pattern with the additional jet-lag, I'm just going to rough it out, act all sociable, lively and maybe at the end of the day, crash and burn on my own sweet ol' bed. But you know, we'll see how it goes.
Anyways,
it's getting particularly harder for me to understand certain people.
Usually, it doesn't bother me but this is getting me slightly off the edge.
Usually, it doesn't bother me but this is getting me slightly off the edge.
4 comments:
Where have you been?
Meh, you know - an accumulation of exams, stress and everything else in between so I had to pretty much drop writing for a while and concentrate on the bigger picture or you know, I'll get crappy results and might suffer bouts of depression afterwards.
How bout you? How are things so far on your end?
Life is treating me very well, walaupun terpaksa bergelut dengan field work, assignments dll.
Harap harap boleh survive ;-)
InsyaAllah, you'll be able to survive. When there's a will, there's always a way :)
Post a Comment