Friday, 23 September 2011

Thankyoumoreplease

I've watched this movie called 'HappyThankYouMorePlease', written and directed by Josh Radner and if you're unsure who that is, it's Ted Mosby in 'How I Met Your Mother'. I honestly found his directorial debut to be good - somewhat meaningful, philosophical and this coming from a funny guy of the current most beloved show. A quote from the movie I found to be very much inspirational was this:

"About a year ago, I was in this cab, and the cab driver, this Indian guy starts telling me all sorts of stuff… He said, ‘You have great potential in this lifetime, and the key to your life is gratitude, you do not give it enough thanks.’ And I said, ‘Well, how do I do that?’ And he said, ‘Simple, say thank you!’…And he said after I say thank you, I should say more please… So that gratitude in the universe is eternally abundant.. so, I’ve been giving gratitude a shot. Thankyoumoreplease, thankyoumoreplease…"

To be able to find a good movie or music nowadays is hard. I admit, I'm not very much of a searcher like I was a few years ago but I am absolutely grateful that StarWorld on Astro has a wide range of movies to watch on since HBO is exactly my cup of tea. That and Youtube makes searching music on a related note pretty much more easier. Yes, you might think what I'm writing here now has absolutely no significant value but meh, it's not like I'm leaving you guys with nothing in hand - Please listen and do enjoy.

No comments: