Lately, I've been getting a superfluous amount of thoughts and daydreams bordering on depression and I don't really know how to react to it. I feel like I've been pushed into a corner, that I've reached a dead end to what might seem like a plausibly good life in the next few years to come, as though there might be a light at the end of my tunnel, so to speak.
As of now, emptiness seeps me and I've never felt this sort of uncertainty for a very long time. The last I've felt this was particularly 4 years ago and that was me verging on desolation and depression and the only outlets I had weren't really smart nor reliable ones to begin with.
To be frank, all I want to do is to just dissipate and disappear.
To just not be here.
But can I ever really just do that?
As of now, emptiness seeps me and I've never felt this sort of uncertainty for a very long time. The last I've felt this was particularly 4 years ago and that was me verging on desolation and depression and the only outlets I had weren't really smart nor reliable ones to begin with.
To be frank, all I want to do is to just dissipate and disappear.
To just not be here.
But can I ever really just do that?
No comments:
Post a Comment