Graduating from some place, from some where, for some thing - they're all associated with one thing: Moving forwards.
And usually graduation is a word, an event, that's synonymous to that of one word 'Happiness'.
Happy that from now onwards, you get to move from this place.
Happy that from now onwards, you get to plan ahead for your future.
Happy that from now onwards, you get to stay amongst family and friends you know.
Happy that from now onwards, you get to take charge of your life and make it all the more better.
But I don't feel these things.
Instead,
I feel the fear of making these transitions.
I feel the loneliness of having to constantly move along, forward.
I feel the confusion as to whether my choices made in this lifetime have been good enough thus far.
I feel the pressure of trying to perform or remotely do well enough - which has never happened.
I feel the weariness of it all - is this going to be my life from now onwards? Is this going to be me?
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
And usually graduation is a word, an event, that's synonymous to that of one word 'Happiness'.
Happy that from now onwards, you get to move from this place.
Happy that from now onwards, you get to plan ahead for your future.
Happy that from now onwards, you get to stay amongst family and friends you know.
Happy that from now onwards, you get to take charge of your life and make it all the more better.
But I don't feel these things.
Instead,
I feel the fear of making these transitions.
I feel the loneliness of having to constantly move along, forward.
I feel the confusion as to whether my choices made in this lifetime have been good enough thus far.
I feel the pressure of trying to perform or remotely do well enough - which has never happened.
I feel the weariness of it all - is this going to be my life from now onwards? Is this going to be me?
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment