It's funny how a few years might not seem like a few years. Instead, it feels like a few dramatic, momentous, riveting events took place within a span of a year and all you have are other occasional blurred out memories which you wish you could remember at the top of your head but usually, you don't. Other things crowd your mind with their insignificant importance but still, you can't control what your mind usually stores, can you?
I feel like the world is going too fast
and that in my opinion, is both a good and bad thing.
I met with an old friend and it was interesting to see how a few certain aspect of our lives had changed, including our views and perspectives on heavy issues which we hardly converse about, once upon a time ago. People change, either for better or worse but she was relieved that I was my same ol' usual self with a few changes here and there, religion-wise. And her? Sure, she's the same person she was 3 years ago but with a more positive outlook on life.
In comparison to our adolescent years in school,
I would say we're doing pretty alright so far.
No comments:
Post a Comment