If you're wondering why I've changed my blog's address, it's actually pretty simple. The reason being is due to my over-whelming need to prevent people whom I do know(unfortunately, on acquainted terms) from reading my very present thoughts on things/issues which mean a very great deal to me. I find writing to be therapeutic and one of the few things which have kept me sane throughout my pre and post adolescent years.
Without it, it's safe to say I would've
committed something stupid by default.
So far, things aren't looking up as much as they should. My perception on certain things have gone somewhat awry. Friendships are starting to form never-before-seen cracks that even I'm baffled to encounter later on in the relationship. Dramas are occurring more and more within this household of mine and I find my younger sister and I to be the only sane ones here apart from our other siblings. To make matters seemingly much worse, I find myself straining to cope with everything that's been going on lately.
Right now, all I want is to get back
to school and concentrate on something more important than this.
1 comment:
one day, you will be surprised to know that almost everything you've learnt in school is merely unpractical.
lecturers are stupid. they never have a chance to practice what they preach.
dont get too serious. have fun instead.
Post a Comment