Everytime I think of you as a changed person, someone who I could finally depend on as you have on me during your times of confusion, your times of unspoken clarity, your dramas and temperamental situations, you show yourself in a different light.
Am I wanting to blame you?
No.
It's my fault for always having my hopes up for you and it's unfortunate that I will continuously do so because as much as this does hurt, I would sweep this incident under the rug and forget about it. Why? You have gain the title 'friend' from me - how can I ever take that back? That would seem heartless of me, wouldn't it? So I'd rather pretend, be on my own way and take these feelings with me and bury them deep within the depths of my soul.
Because lying is the most fun a girl can have
without taking her clothes off(but it's better if you do).
No comments:
Post a Comment