Tuesday, 22 February 2011

Rolling In Deep

A good friend of mine once told me
(or something along the lines of);
"To avoid having constant conflict and drama in your life, there's only one thing for you to do and one thing only and that is to create your own little world. Live in your respective bubble and make it your private sanctuary because that's how I survived.

Look at me now - I'm still alive, aren't I?
"
Being surrounded by awesome family, friends and food is an amazing, grateful and humbling thing to experience. It makes me appreciate the fact that I am a Malaysian(if you count out the political, racial and other unimportant issues which are constantly being slurred). Sure, a few things have let me down these past few weeks but I'm going to take my friend's advice and follow through.

Now,
I want to put myself first instead of others.

No comments: