Yesterday, I met a lot of familiar faces. People of whom I adored, people of whom I admired, people of whom I'm neutral with and people I somewhat dislike. With the latter, I could have acknowledge or ignore those feelings of mine and I'm particularly glad that I've never been the type to get myself into dramas and fights - I rather let karma do the talking.
And that when I started talking to an old friend
and he started blurting out a few undeniable facts.
It's true that everytime we've been planning some grand scheme only masterminds can think off, something out of the ordinary occurs. Like some great cosmic force is preventing those carefully planned events to either quietly die down or unfortunately not happen at all which makes me somehow disappointed with myself because I believe that you should experience anything and everything once and involve yourself in any experimentation. Yet sometimes, spiritual beliefs get in the way of how I presume things to be and that's the inner struggle I've often find myself coping with.
And that's when I constantly ask myself, when I'm on the brink
of crossing that invisible border which plagues me;
'Do your beliefs matter much more than this?'
I reluctantly answer with a sigh,
'Yes.'
No comments:
Post a Comment