Yesterday was fun. It was predicted that for 6 years I couldn't exactly enjoy my birthday celebration in Malaysia, surrounded by the people that I truly care and love due to the fact that I am an Aquarian-born child in my family - a proud one at that. Although I was a bit reluctant to join in the celebration at first, what with all the exposure and attention on me(which I do not feel comfortable with), it all ended on a good note.
I mean,
I'm absolutely grateful for being given the chance
to celebrate the big TWO ONE with them.
Most people don't.
But seeing that yesterday I've packed most of my things for the next up and coming semester, I still feel like I'm in between all this. I don't want to leave because over here I am kept sane, I am with people whom I can trust. Albeit, there's countless of drama and emotional disturbances going on here without warning, at least no hypocritical behavior is present and seen unmasked countless of times. Not to mention, your safety can still be counted as number one priority here and over there well, if a Malaysian did die due to any of their current affairs/activities, it's your loss and not theirs.
Weirdly,
I can't wait for school to start eventhough
I'm bloody nervous to know my results from the previous semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment