Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Breathing Under Water

It's been too long since I've written a post on this said blog due to unforeseen circumstances related to the complicated wiring and phone lines of the house I'm residing in. One of the ways I did compensate the primary usage of my laptop was by using my bulky Nokia phone which mind you, was very much annoying(and small).

However, I've been making myself busy these past few weeks. School and assignments are pretty much on top of my list so it's more 'ME time' which indirectly means more 'Library time'; a place I now actually consider as my second home. Some might say that I have no social life whatsoever but I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing since I'm blocking out stupid, nonchalant, annoying, irrevocable bullshit that I unfortunately sometimes let my mind maul over and over again non-stop for long periods of time so believe me when I do say, that it's been a relief thus far.

Although it's more or less increasing the dosage of caffeine I consume, the frequent short-lived naps I take in between classes and reluctantly, decreasing the precious limited hours of my beauty sleep in comparison to my previous semester, I'm just trying to ingest and digest as much information and facts within this short period of time which I kid you not, has been a challenge I find exhilarating enough to partake. Yes, I am that weird. But since school would be ending soon(and by that I mean in 3 month's time) I just have to survive the following semester and make it work.

Next semester/year is a whole new ball game with different perspectives, views and opinions to gain/review and maybe it's something I could work out on because who knows - maybe I'm better practically than I am theoretically(I hope).

No comments: