It's been 3 weeks since my dad called, text-ed or even replied to any of our(mine and my siblings') emails and that seems like a first. My dad has never let an email slip through his fingers unless he's upset/disappointed/angry with us kids about something or maybe just about anything. And I believe, he might have taken this silent treatment of his to a much higher level.
Do I think what I did was wrong?
No, I hardly doubt it. But if it makes my dad turn that frown of his, upside down and have himself turned back to his jolly ol' self again, I'd would gladly admit that I'm not exactly one of the brightest, prettiest nor the most socially-inept in his bunch of offsprings. If it makes him feel any better, I'd do just about anything for him. But now, I wonder if he knew how much this sadness I have manifested in me, is starting to consume me whole.
I'm just disappointed with myself as much as he might be with me, so go figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment