Lately, I've been trying to avoid emotions that I don't think I necessary need. That I could probably ignore and live without or maybe to a certain extent, pretend that I don't actually give a rat's ass. So far, the results are somewhat stagnant per say. My school curriculum is literally starting to suffocate me, what with the countless amount of lectures and notes one needs to remember on Internal Medicine. It's not that I mind doing this everyday but with so many things to be done and information to read on, I feel like I can't actually cope. My concept and mechanics on adaptation is somehow lagging in that sense.
Procrastination has always been a friend of mine but it looks like he might want to stay a wee bit longer than usual and I don't think I have enough space in me to accommodate another defect I find none at all amusing. I have too many to count thus far and adding another one just might tip the scales and send me back a step or two in the academic department.
I'm just drained right now. All I want to do is sleep for the next few days, uninterrupted. If only a dream, could be a wish come true.
No comments:
Post a Comment