Monday, 3 October 2011

Gagging Order

Sometimes I wonder if karma really does exist or whether it's just a term, a meaning that people purposely create for the sake of not allowing the detrimental faults of all humans to lavish and flourish on forth. One of the most common and very much sensible understanding of the word is a belief that ones' action will lead to ones' inevitable consequence. But do you personally believe in it? I do, as superstitious as that sounds.

It's not because I accentuate karma with another worldly cosmic force that sends an apocalyptic sign so we puny humans could stop, indifferently. No, I honestly regard karma as a way to comprehend and consider the loopholes and outlines of whatever calamity we're in more vigilantly, in comparison to previous other attempts we've been throughout because if not, then what is the purpose of history all this while?

I've been wanting to get something off my chest but I haven't been able to due to unforeseen circumstances or due to the fact that I'd like to avoid myself from sounding much of a jackass, what with my opinions and views on certain issues being declared selflessly. I can be very stubborn and intolerable towards the actions nor words of another and sometimes, these thoughts of mine would unfortunately, burst at the seams with an opposing remark to thwart the individual's unfiltered reflections.

But why don't we just let things go down a notch and let others carry on with their lives. As much as I'd like to know, worry and care about them, I'd would want to lead a life without all this drama polluting my bubble-laden atmosphere.

No comments: