Today, I experienced a sequence of unfortunate events.
First of, I went for my usual classes which normally starts at 8am(and I usually reach my destination by walking), only to find out that classes today were cancelled. So, I had to make two trips, to and fro, under the blazing summer sun. Secondly, the zipper to one of my favourite shoes snapped, all the while I was putting them on and currently, I'm not sure if I can actually use them without any complications, thereafter. Thirdly, I almost got ditched by the bus driver for arriving late due to prior complications (classes being cancelled, shoes being problematic and etc) and so, I had to brisk walk from my home to the bus stop(approximately, a kilometer away) as I constantly received numerous calls from people to get my butt on the bus ASAP to which, Alhamdullilah, I did. And finally, after going through all those ordeals, I unfortunately, failed my ICDL exam by 6 marks(69 out 75 marks).
I won't lie, I kind of knew I wouldn't do so well for my ICDL exams. Did I study for it? I did but I suppose, it wasn't good enough. I was a bit of a nervous wreck when I was answering the MCQs and also, the heat from today made me experience a bad case of the headache and not to mention, dehydration. When I saw that I had failed, I surprisingly found myself to be in a very calm state of mind although, I think this could be due to my brain not wanting to digest anymore complex concepts nor emotions, especially when it's being fried right under the sun. However after sometime, I had to text my sister regarding the issue. My mind was beginning to plague with it's negativity and I did not want something as this to bog me down for the rest of today.
The text I received from my sister, thankfully, made my heart all the more lighter as if a heavy burden had been lifted. Her text read,
"Alaa, Takpe Ika. Ni ICDL je. Nasib baik bukan Surgery or benda yang susah, at least you dapat repeat balik. Jangan sedih, okay? I still love you :) Nanti you balik cepat sebab I dah panaskan makanan. Jom makan sama2, masa you balik nanti! :D"
Alhamdullilah, I'm grateful for having an amazing sister like her.
No doubt <3
First of, I went for my usual classes which normally starts at 8am(and I usually reach my destination by walking), only to find out that classes today were cancelled. So, I had to make two trips, to and fro, under the blazing summer sun. Secondly, the zipper to one of my favourite shoes snapped, all the while I was putting them on and currently, I'm not sure if I can actually use them without any complications, thereafter. Thirdly, I almost got ditched by the bus driver for arriving late due to prior complications (classes being cancelled, shoes being problematic and etc) and so, I had to brisk walk from my home to the bus stop(approximately, a kilometer away) as I constantly received numerous calls from people to get my butt on the bus ASAP to which, Alhamdullilah, I did. And finally, after going through all those ordeals, I unfortunately, failed my ICDL exam by 6 marks(69 out 75 marks).
I won't lie, I kind of knew I wouldn't do so well for my ICDL exams. Did I study for it? I did but I suppose, it wasn't good enough. I was a bit of a nervous wreck when I was answering the MCQs and also, the heat from today made me experience a bad case of the headache and not to mention, dehydration. When I saw that I had failed, I surprisingly found myself to be in a very calm state of mind although, I think this could be due to my brain not wanting to digest anymore complex concepts nor emotions, especially when it's being fried right under the sun. However after sometime, I had to text my sister regarding the issue. My mind was beginning to plague with it's negativity and I did not want something as this to bog me down for the rest of today.
The text I received from my sister, thankfully, made my heart all the more lighter as if a heavy burden had been lifted. Her text read,
"Alaa, Takpe Ika. Ni ICDL je. Nasib baik bukan Surgery or benda yang susah, at least you dapat repeat balik. Jangan sedih, okay? I still love you :) Nanti you balik cepat sebab I dah panaskan makanan. Jom makan sama2, masa you balik nanti! :D"
Alhamdullilah, I'm grateful for having an amazing sister like her.
No doubt <3
No comments:
Post a Comment