"So how did you know? How were you sure of it?" I asked.
Impatiently as I waited for his reply, I could see that he was trying hard to recall the absolute reason as to why the previous turn of events brought him here - to where he and her began. I started to irritably pick my nails - a habit I unfortunately, have not been able to omit. For the past few days, I've been asking friends the same question, hoping that my curiosity might actually benefit from it's straight-forwardness but so far, my attempts have not been fruitful - Point blank, it's been a bust thus far. And so, I asked the only person I knew who had a much higher level of experience and understanding in the following field(and believe you me, he was my last hope in knowing what I did not). Slowly, he began to face me, signaling that he had already thought out his answer and as I waited for him to finally speak the words I long to comprehend, the only thing I hoped for is an answer to my simple, unjustified question.
"You just know, you know? It's hard for me to say because everyone differs.
But once you know that that's it, you're pretty much set," he responded.
I sighed. I was hoping I could get something more out of him but alas, his answer was an equivalent to the other gazillion people I asked, beforehand. As I was about to pester him with my next question, vibrations pulsed through me. Again and again and again, I felt my phone buzzed with much delight and I wondered who could it be. And coincidentally, it was a text from you.
As I read your text, I couldn't help but smile and I could feel my insides began to churn with such glee. How could one text alone turn me into this beaming ray of sunshine that others and even myself, hardly get to see? After I've replied your message, I was finally able to give my full attention back to him and that's when I saw him smile. Confused, I asked why the sudden expression and he replied,"They say that just by looking at someone, you can tell if that person is in love - Dude, you're so falling head over heels for him."
I blushed as he said those words because maybe, just maybe, my heart is falling for you, slowly but surely.
Impatiently as I waited for his reply, I could see that he was trying hard to recall the absolute reason as to why the previous turn of events brought him here - to where he and her began. I started to irritably pick my nails - a habit I unfortunately, have not been able to omit. For the past few days, I've been asking friends the same question, hoping that my curiosity might actually benefit from it's straight-forwardness but so far, my attempts have not been fruitful - Point blank, it's been a bust thus far. And so, I asked the only person I knew who had a much higher level of experience and understanding in the following field(and believe you me, he was my last hope in knowing what I did not). Slowly, he began to face me, signaling that he had already thought out his answer and as I waited for him to finally speak the words I long to comprehend, the only thing I hoped for is an answer to my simple, unjustified question.
"You just know, you know? It's hard for me to say because everyone differs.
But once you know that that's it, you're pretty much set," he responded.
I sighed. I was hoping I could get something more out of him but alas, his answer was an equivalent to the other gazillion people I asked, beforehand. As I was about to pester him with my next question, vibrations pulsed through me. Again and again and again, I felt my phone buzzed with much delight and I wondered who could it be. And coincidentally, it was a text from you.
As I read your text, I couldn't help but smile and I could feel my insides began to churn with such glee. How could one text alone turn me into this beaming ray of sunshine that others and even myself, hardly get to see? After I've replied your message, I was finally able to give my full attention back to him and that's when I saw him smile. Confused, I asked why the sudden expression and he replied,"They say that just by looking at someone, you can tell if that person is in love - Dude, you're so falling head over heels for him."
I blushed as he said those words because maybe, just maybe, my heart is falling for you, slowly but surely.
1 comment:
D'awwwwwww.
Post a Comment