I unfortunately, can't take any form of solids nor fluids and this is driving me up the wall. It's been almost 24 hours since I had anything and why? Because once I start to digest on something, my body will feel the need to heave another form of reversible chunk my way and I don't exactly feel great about self-induced vomiting, no matter how relieving it might feel once it's done. Ugh, even the thought of it now makes me feel all queasy inside.
What makes it worse is that I have a presentation tomorrow and if this doesn't go away, I might have to present even if I do feel all crappy inside, something I pray I wouldn't have to even to go through but in desperate times, this calls for desperate measures. Also on another entirely different note, I opted a change from Mozilla Firefox(MF) to that of Google Chrome because ever since I changed from MF version 3 to that of version 4, I have to move my cursor everywhere all the freaking time to get a page to load and this annoyed the fuck out of me.
It's either my computer is too damn bloody slow or
MF is jut fucked up as it is
and I pick the latter.
"Remind me that we'll always have each other
when everything else is gone."
No comments:
Post a Comment