- I'm noticing the fact that I get somewhat easily irritated now. The little insignificant things that people usually do on a daily basis, get me highly strung. I'll either try to block it out, ignore but if I can't possibly do so, well let's just say for the next few days or so, the silent treatment will be given to thee.
- People are just not on speaking terms right now or not so much being sociable- it's either your shit is yours and mine is mine. All everyone here wants to do is end the semester on a good note and say "Sayonara you fucks, I won't be seeing you guys anymore!" even if it's approximately for the next 3 months or so.
- It's been 2 months since I've been to Carrefour. I NEED TO FUCKING GO TO CARREFOUR!
- Today is the end of the month of May, tomorrow is the start of June and in 2 weeks' time, it'll be the end of lectures for this semester. I'm pretty baffled by how time really flies actually.
- I have Biochemistry midterm this Saturday and I'm so fucking nervous about it, I shit you not. Need to study, do great on my test and get awesome grades! So I'll end this right now, thanks.
Tuesday, 31 May 2011
Oh Please
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment