Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Perplexed

It's that time of the month again and I can feel it coming over me. People with their sudden, unthinkable words and actions start to pounce on me more than the usual demeanor, annoying yours truly till fuck knows when. Gah, I hate it when my period leads me to uncontrollable fits of rage.

Today, I just didn't talk much with anyone. Mostly concentrated while I was in lectures and studied in between them since assignments have been a constant struggle this whole week. I ultimately feel tired most of the time while I attend them - sometimes I unknowingly fall asleep while the lecturer explains how the viral RNA of HIV was able to replicate itself to form a double stranded DNA and later on, integrate with the human DNA genome, thus causing the apocalyptic HIV to weaken the patient's immune system, unknowingly spreading the disease and in conclusion, leading to the pandemic effect that is AIDS.

Sure, I could explain it to you now but you have no idea how troublesome it is to ask someone to recollect what the lecturer said, especially after 4 hours of classes prior. It's like sucking the life out of someone during breaks, no kidding.

Sorry that I have to end this post with an early adieu since I have assignments which need to be finished up by tonight ASAP with additional subjects to study on so this will indefinitely lead to another all-nighter and the constant gulping of coffee, the magical drink. Oh Yeah.


"I want to hold you close,
Soft breath, Beating heart,
As I whisper in your ear,
I want to fucking tear you apart.
"

No comments: