Yesterday in the longest time,
I started talking about you,
specifically you.
I won't deny that in between the conversation I had,
intricate, intoxicating details flashed before my very eyes. And right now,
all I want for it is to end.
God, please make it end.
"Time casts a spell on you but you won't forget me,
I know I could have loved you but you wouldn't let me,
And I follow you down to the sound of my voice that haunts you,
No,
you'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loves you."
I started talking about you,
specifically you.
I won't deny that in between the conversation I had,
intricate, intoxicating details flashed before my very eyes. And right now,
all I want for it is to end.
God, please make it end.
"Time casts a spell on you but you won't forget me,
I know I could have loved you but you wouldn't let me,
And I follow you down to the sound of my voice that haunts you,
No,
you'll never get away from the sound of the woman that loves you."
No comments:
Post a Comment