- Having long hair. Honestly, I forgot how it feels like to have long hair since I've always had mine cropped ala Agyness Deyn. However, due to hectic schedules and me not having the time to get it trimmed once in a while, I'm living with ill-managed, messy hair as of right now.
- Never ever NOT categorize your dirty laundry based on colour because just a while ago, I found two of my favourite piece of clothing inked with a multitude of blotches and you have no idea how annoyed I am of this.
- Staying up late these past few days for my mid-term next Saturday has been very detrimental to my soul. Imagine studying 5 subjects at a time and having lectures and practicals from 8am till 4pm to cover as well. Oh-so-tiring.
- I noticed people from my batch often video call their parents/family and by that, I mean everyday. And I? Well, I can pretty much count how many times I do so using one hand.
- It's starting to get hotter here and the people are getting much more affected by the weather. Or in other words, the men are much more hornier than usual, heh.
Saturday, 14 May 2011
Burn Burn Burn
Current things/events/people/anecdotes that make me think, one way or another:
Labels:
events,
life lessons,
rants,
words of wisdom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment